Could red light therapy for wrinkles really work? Can the same tiny lights in electronic billboards and traffic lights fade your wrinkles and get you a younger-looking skin – Without cosmetic surgery or Botox?
If you want an honest answer, you’ve come to the right place.
How Does Red Light Therapy Supposed to Reduce Wrinkles?
Red light therapy is a completely natural and non-invasive treatment. Visible red light (the same one the sun emits), easily penetrates the dermis and boosts circulation, brining more blood and nutrients to the area.
It also instigates the release of chemical messengers (cytokines). As more cytokines are produced, collagen producing cells leap into action.
As we all know – More collagen means less wrinkles, toned skin and glow.
Is Red Light Therapy for Wrinkles Scientifically Backed?
Halleluiah, the answer is yes. A few examples are:
1. A recent German study has found that after 9 weeks of daily treatment, participants had a noticeable reduction in wrinkles. The LED therapy led to rejuvenated, younger-looking, and more resilient skin.
2. Another study conducted in the University of Ulm in Germany, found the powerful combo of green tea and red light therapy for skin rejuvenation.
The participants got great results after only 1 month – Rejuvenated skin, reduced wrinkle levels and juvenile complexion.
3. The Korea National Medical Center found the remarkable ability of ref light therapy to boost collagen and elastin production, leading to significant wrinkle reduction and increased skin elasticity.
O.K, But What do “Real” Women Say?
Here’s where the answer becomes a bit complicated. In my personal experience, it works. I’ve seen, without a doubt, improvement in my fine lines and wrinkles. It also makes my face look plumped, brighter and firmer.
But, my great results only started showing after a month of continued treatment. And I followed the treatment fully.
I’ve had 2-3 friends run out and buy one after seeing my results over the years.
On the other hand, if you browse through some forums, you’ll see that some women claim great results, while others claim no results at all.
So How Can You Know if It Will Work For YOU?
1. This treatment is different from Botox or cosmetic surgery. You will not see results immediately and you have to be patient.
If you are impatient and not do the treatment fully, anti-aging won’t come.
2. If you have deep wrinkles and lines, you can’t expect them to disappear. Unfortunately, the deeper the wrinkles the harder it is to reduce them. You’ll see fewer results in wrinkle reduction and more in skin “plumping” and firmness.
3. Not all red light therapy home devices are created equal. To get better results you’ll have to get a high quality red light therapy device (more on that below).
Red light therapy for wrinkles is a scientifically proven natural treatment for wrinkles. But like any other treatment, you’ll have to commit to it and start before it’s too late.
If you commit to the treatment and be patient – The chances of it working are high.
The bottom line is that the only way to know if it will work for you – Is to try it out for yourself. It’s as simple as that (or you can try to stand in front of a huge electronic billboard for a few days. I’m joking.)
You can try it risk-free too, because if you get a red light therapy device on Amazon, you’ll have at least 30 day money back guarantee.
The Top 3 Red Light Therapy Home Devices
1. Omnilux New-U
The Omnilux New-U has been approved by the hard-to-please FDA and clinical trials show that after only eight 20-minute treatments (over 4 weeks) you can see significant improvement in fine lines and treatments.
To be on the safe side, I recommend buying it on Amazon, so you can return it if for any reason you don’t fall in love with it.
2. Lightstim for Wrinkles
The Lightstim for Wrinkles is just as effective as the Omnilux, but it costs a little less. Treatment time is a bit longer – 30 minutes twice a week.
The Lightstim emits four light wavelengths (amber, light red, deep red and infrared) at the same time for pro-grade results.
See the Amazon Discount for it HERE.
3. Baby Quasar Plus
Baby Quasar Plus is an upgraded version of the previous Baby Quasar Red, and is 25% stronger than the old one.
It’s probably the most popular red light therapy home device right now, but it is pricier than the above two.
I think you’ll find this head to head comparison between Lightstim and Baby Quasar helpful too.
So, do you plan to find out for yourself is red light therapy for wrinkles works for you?
To your health and happiness,
Will you share this post? (Thank you!)
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.