The most unique feature of the NatureBright SunTouch is the fact that it couples light therapy with negative ion therapy. This means that you can “bathe” in the light while simultaneously releasing healthy negative ions are released into the air.
Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, electron-sized particles found in refreshing environments like on beaches and around waterfalls. Clinical studies show that ion therapy has an antidepressant effect within a few days of use.
The second unique feature is the fact that it’s the cheapest light box in the market. Does it mean that it’s the “cheapest” quality as well? I don’t think so. Read on the Naturebright Suntouch Review Naturebright Suntouch to find out.
- Includes 10,000-lux light therapy and negative ion therapy
- You can take it with you when you travel. It’s portable and easy to hold.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.5 x 9 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
What Does It Promise?
The SunTouch promises to balance your body clock, which is vital for proper sleep, feeling rested, energized and refreshed. Light and ions combine to lift your mood, stabilize your internal rhythms, and invigorate your body systems.
Thirty minutes a day can alleviate all SAD symptoms and significantly improve your spirits, sleep cycles and concentration. The manufacturer claims it’s possible to reduce effects of painful PMS symptoms, without medication and side effects.
- You’ll safely receive Sky Effect light stimulation- the equivalent of standing outdoors on a clear spring day.
- Ion Therapy (as explained above) is a very nice bonus. It’s like having fresh air blowing at you. With the ionizer and the lamp on, you feel like you are sitting outside on a sunny day.
- A timer which is wonderfully easy to operate and makes the 30 minute timing precise
- The price is one of lowest in the market, but the quality is not affected.
- Durability – My friend (whom owns one) dropped the sunlamp off of the table onto the floor and it still works.
- It could take up to two weeks before you could see results. So you have to stick with it even if you feel no change after a few days.
- Some people will not like the rubber of plastic smell that the ionizer produces.
This unit is a great value, nice size, good appearance, quiet, has an automatic timer in 15 min increments then turns itself off. Since I personally own the Philips goLITE, I had to ask my best friend for here review on this device, since she owns one. Her first answer was “What can I say, it works! I use it in the morning for 30 minutes while I check emails.
I felt the difference within 2 days of using it: My mood is lifted beyond recognition and I have so much more energy now. I was skeptical at first, but now I am a believer. Looking at the reviews on Amazon – Out of 337 customer reviews (!!), 222 people gave this device a 5 star rating. Another 60 gave it 4 star rating.
I would definitely recommend this device – It’s a very good light box and the price is usually discounted and one of the lowest in the market.
How to Use NatureBright SunTouch Plus
To receive 10,000 lux, you have to sit at least as close as 15 inches. The manual says that with the ionizer on, you can sit as far as 20 inches Also, the lights should be good for about 3 years (there are 4 in the lamp), and it’s currently $60 to replace all 4.
Read more real reviews about the device – Right Here.
I hope you found this review helpful!
To your health and happiness,
Will you share this post? (Thank you!
Filed in: Uncategorized